Seahorse Water Safaris will accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your scheduled trip on our charters or rentals, with no penalty charge. If you need to cancel and do not give us at least a 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the boat rental or tickets purchased for our charters. Seats are limited on our charter. If you reserve 7 tickets and only 5 people show up you will be charged for the extra tickets if you do not give us at least a 24 hours to sell the tickets.
You are not charged for the trip until you arrive for your reservations. If you do not show up for your reservations you will be charged the full amount of the trip or rental.
Weather is an exception for cancellations. Assume that you can go until told otherwise. The decision will be made by Captains and Seahorse Water Safaris on the day of departure.
The following will not result in cancellation or refund of trips or rentals:
- Light rain
- Rain clouds in the sky
- Hot humid weather
- Cool weather
- A forecast of possible thunderstorms
- Passing rain during trip or rental
- You can’t get yourself, wife, kids, etc. out of bed
- Got sun burned, too much sun or not feeling well
- Did not remember that we are on eastern time instead of central time
- One person in your party is not feeling well so the rest of the group must stay inside also