Seahorse Water Safaris will accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your scheduled trip on the Island Queen or rental with no penalty charge. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of trip or rental will be charged for the full amount of the trip or rental. If you make a reservation for 7 and show up with 5, you will be charged. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
You are not charged for the trip until you arrive for your reservations. If you do not show up for your reservations you will be charged the full amount of the trip.
Weather is an exception for cancellations. Assume that you can go until told otherwise. The decision will be made by Captains and Seahorse Water Safaris on day of departure.
Boats on full day rental should be picked up by 11:00 AM, regardless of pick up time all full day rentals are due back at 5:00 PM in season.
The following will not result in cancellation of refund of trips or rentals:
- Light rain
- Rain clouds in the sky
- Hot humid weather
- Cool weather
- A forecast of possible thunderstorms
- Passing rain during trip or rental
- You can’t get yourself, wife, kids, etc. out of bed
- Got sun burned, too much sun or not feeling well
- Did not remember that we are on eastern time instead of central time
- One person in your party of 4,6,8 or 10 is not feeling well so the rest of the group must stay inside also