Guided trips available with the following captains:
- Kayak Fishing Port St. Joe
- Captain Dan Van Treese 850-227-5149
- Captain Wilkin Lane 229-416-5185
- Captain Roger Thomas 850-227-4542
- Captain Tim Harvey 850-527-7230
- Captain Andy “Taft” Taunton 850-899-0366
- Captain Trey Landry 850-527-2659
- Captain Mark Howze 850-258-4067
- Captain Phil Cox 850-247-9933
- Off the Map Expeditions 850-819-3053
Here’s local links to a few of our favorite websites for finding local information.
Bottom Fishing – Shark Fishing
Gulf County Tourism Development Council website
Vacation information for the Gulf County area, including Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, Port St. Joe
St. Joe Bay Web Site
Special St. Joe Bay web site published by Jon & Debbie Hooper
Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce
Apalachicola and surrounding area’s link to local businesses.
Gulf County Chamber of Commerce
Gulf County’s link to local businesses.
Port St. Joe Marina
Port St. Joe Marina, Port St. Joe, Florida
Panama City / Bay County Chamber of Commerce
Our neighbors’ to the Northwest….local airport.
Tallahassee Area Chamber of Commerce
Closest airport larger than Panama City
Mexico Beach Artificial Reef Association
Web site for the local dive sites off this area of the Coast.
A list of places to eat and drink in the area.